What to do Before and After your Healing Session
Here are some of the best ways to prepare yourself:
- Avoid drinking or eating large meals 45 min.s before your visit.
- Talk to your massage therapist or yoga instructor about how you are
feeling. Explain your current mental, physical, and emotional state.
- Fill out all necessary paper work, like intake forms or questionnairs.
- Visit the rest room before your session.
- Remove glasses and or all jewelry before your service begins.
Now that you have experienced a wonderful healing session, please take these suggestions into consideration.
- Drink plenty of water to help hydrate and flush your system.
- Enjoy a brief moment for relaxation and/or meditation to enhance the
effects of the service provided.